Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Posted by Karen at 8:42 AM
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Posted by Karen at 1:09 PM
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Posted by Karen at 2:12 PM
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
I menu plan!
Lately I've even taken to planning out what sides I'll make with each meal, just so I can be sure to have well-rounded meals with lots of variety.
We like variety.
Here's what we're eating this week:
- Chili dogs, chips, leftovers
- Crock-pot Beef roast, carrots, salad, homemade crescent rolls
- Stuffed peppers, slow-cooked coconut-pecan sweet potatoes
- Salmon, slow-cooked creamy rice, cheesy broccoli
- Bacon-egg muffins, pumpkin pancakes, hashbrowns, apple crisp
- Slow-cooked Zesty Italian soup, salad, breadsticks
- Homemade pizza, raw veggies & hummus
- Crock-pot Busy Mom's Chicken Fajitas, cornbread, guacamole & chips
Posted by Karen at 2:03 PM
Monday, November 10, 2014
Posted by Karen at 1:47 PM
Saturday, November 08, 2014
Posted by Karen at 5:00 PM
Another screen showed what kinds of interesting creatures one might find in our great lakes.
Kids arrange the tubes & joints to make paths for plastic balls.
The Garbage Game. Kids choose a toy garbage item and decide how to dispose of it properly: in the garbage, recycling, compost, or the storm drain. (Hint: NEVER choose the storm drain!)
We had a great time! I didn't photograph the living water cycle, the ship's sail you could manually raise & lower, or the puppet theater.
It's definitely appropriate for a younger crowd--Olivia was borderline too old. Plenty to see and do, though!
Posted by Karen at 1:54 PM
Friday, November 07, 2014
Do you wear special running/workout gear?
Posted by Karen at 4:39 PM
Thursday, November 06, 2014
Posted by Karen at 3:58 PM
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
Posted by Karen at 1:13 PM