Hurriedly, in absolutely no particular order, before my brain overloads and shuts down completely, I give you this Brain Dump.
- Nate just began his 3rd full week back to work. Hallelujah! The Psalmist never saw God's children beg for bread, and we haven't seen it yet, either.
- I have reverted to my default haircut once again (no highlights like the photo, although my grays could surely use them!). I missed my long hair for about 20 seconds, but I've enjoyed the easy & quick styling even more.
- I'm on a water-drinking streak--8 days in a row now! My healthy habit goal for March was to drink more water, and I've done well so far! Water is just about my least favorite beverage, but I know it's an essential for optimum health. I've been tabulating my daily intake on a calendar; the visual motivation is great when I'm tempted to slack off.
***my enormous water jug, which I empty every day***
4. I'm addicted to these little goodies here. I may or may not have eaten an entire dozen the last time I made them.
5. I am stunned to realize that Resurrection Sunday is a mere 3.5 weeks away. I must needs retrieve our Easter supplies/decor, ASAP! It really sneaked up on me this year!
This Brain Dump has been successfully completed. Thank you for your participation.
Over and out.