Monday, March 01, 2010

Favorite Things: Sensory Edition

A few things which delight my senses of late.

(1) Things to SEE
* Brienna in her winter hat

















* Bows in my girls' hair


















(2) Things to Touch/Feel
* My slippers
* A scalding-hot shower

(3) Things to Smell
*Brienna, after her bath

















*Coffee



















(4) Things to Hear
* the song, "His Robes for Mine", by Chris Anderson
* my kids, making each other laugh


(5) Things to Taste
*coffee, again
* ww banana flax muffins (Since they're so healthful, it's okay to eat 3 or 4 at a time, right?)

What things send your senses into a tailspin?
I'd love to know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still cant get over how much Brienna looks just like Nate!

Mary Ann said...

What a great idea for a post! I will attempt to do one myself here in the next couple of days. It's so important to focus on all the good things during the dreary winter - at least it is for me :-)
*I'm so with you on the coffee...got a cup in my hands right now!

Stacey said...

Your babies always seem to laugh out loud so much earlier then mine every did. It's so contagious.

Things to see: Brienna's little bare feet and a beautiful sunset.

Touch: Clean sheets and my husbands hand.

Smell: Coffee for sure and after it rains

Hear: Someone to say they appreciate and love me.

Taste: Guacamole and Starbucks chocolate fudge cake