Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blogging Reprieve

We're prettied up in special new outfits and ready for Grandpa & Grandma to arrive! They should be here in half an hour or so--hurray!

Try as I might, I could not get Olivia to smile at the camera. I'd say, "Smile," and at the last second, she would turn her head to smile at me. Oh well, it's cute anyway.

















My folks are staying til Sunday, I think. Susie & Gabe will be here Friday to Monday. Do I need to mention that I won't be blogging much, if at all, in that time?
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Karee said...

I hope you have a fabulous visit! :)

Stacey said...

The 3 of you look beautiful for their arrival. We miss our daily update on the girls and look forward to when you are up and blogging again.

We pray you all enjoy your visit and make wonderful memories, inspite of all the snow that keeps falling for you all.

Stacey

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, your babies are adorable! I have 5 of my own!
Jennifer
jenteets@hotmail.com