Thursday, May 29, 2014

Easily Pleased

The girls are at such a great stage right now.  Sleeping through the night, but not too big to need hugs and snuggles. Learning at lightning-quick speed, and becoming great conversationalists!  Big enough to feed and toilet themselves (CAN I GET A WITNESS!??), but still little enough to be sweet and innocent and filled with wonder. 
***hiking the boardwalk along the Boardman River***

One thing I hope they never outgrow is their ability to be delighted easily.  It doesn't take much at all to please them--a sunny day, a picnic lunch, a living room campout...dessert.  I so want them to be women of contentment!

~~All we need is what God has given us.
And whatever that may be, it is more than we deserve!~~

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Karen! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)