Chock full of godly wisdom and encouragement, True Treasures is a super resource to keep handy!
True Treasures is divided into six chapters, with special focuses on the particular responsibilities of women:
- Jewels that Make the Heart Sparkle (matters of the heart)
- Marriages of Solid Gold
- Parenting Pearls: Practical and Priceless
- Homemaking that Dazzles like Diamonds
- Homeschooling Nuggets of Wisdom
- Godly Living that Glitters (spiritual growth)
- "Slow and Steady," which encouraged me to correct my view of my heavenly-assigned job (all the seemingly mundane duties which mothering young children involves!). Oh, how I need this one--every day!
- "It's Raining, It's Pouring," which reminded me why godly submission is so beautiful and powerful.
- "Do Your Children Rise and Call You Blessed, or Grouchy?" which called me to discipline myself to become a "morning person." (Ugh! Apparently, I can not be both a morning person AND a night owl.)
- "In Search of Serenity," how to find rest for my soul! Physical rest is not nearly so essential as spiritual rest and trust in God!
- "A Strong Woman versus a Woman of Strength" There's a BIG difference!
Disclaimer: I received this product for honest review from TEACH Magazine as a part of The Gabby Moms blogging program. All opinions expressed are solely my own.