Monday, April 19, 2010

Vacation? Yes, Please!

A couple months ago my parents invited the girls and me to go along with them for a vacation.  My dad would attend the T4G conference in Louisville, and we girls would par-tay!  I had to think long and hard about what I would be sacrificing:  sinks full of dirty dishes, menu plans, housework, and the like. 

We did some of this...
***Ellia & Grandpa, lounging together and watching Glenn Beck.***

...lots of this...
***Ellia & Grandma, taking a walk***

...and we went here...
***The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory***

...acted a little silly...
***yours truly, wielding an enormous bat.  I am so mature.***

...did plenty of this...
***Brienna, napping in the stroller***

...picked up a few souvenirs...
***just what my feuding girls need--baseball bats!***

...and we did TONS and TONS of this:
***Ellia, enjoying the pool.  Note Olivia in the background, mastering her water wings.***

We rode on one of these...
...as well as one of these...

We got downright tuckered out, is what we did!

And that was all on the first day!
More to come!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a fun-sounding trip! I had to go to Louisville on business once & I managed to stop in the Louisville Slugger place. It was fun. Glad you the opportunity to get away!

Jennifer said...

oh wow, you were in Louisville! I live in Louisville. Did you go to the zoo?