- Your washing machine is not nearly as effective when you don't put soap in it.
- If left unbuckled in the infant seat for longer than 30 seconds, some babies will turn over and slide out.
- A bad hair day--or especially an I-Haven't-Gotten-Around-To-Doing-My-Hair day--will always result in unexpected visitors.
- And if you haven't changed out of your PJ's/bathrobe? See number 3.
- You will always step in the one dog pile that you missed on Scoop Day. And if you don't find it, one of the kids surely will. You tell me--which is worse?
- In the rare event that your baby sleeps through the night, you will have a fitful night of barely-snoozing catnaps.
- As soon as you tell someone what a healthy winter your family has just experienced, you and two of your children will catch a cold.
- Your husband will, without fail, need to work late whenever you've had a bad day with the children.
- And when he finally arrives home and the tension lifts and you dance a little celebration jig, you'll throw your back out.
How was your day?