Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Brain Dump

Thanks to my new Method For Maintaining My Sanity, this Brain Dump isn't as lengthy as usual.
I am not complaining.

  • It's Passion Week, which means I can't get this song out of my head. And even when I just sing it in my head, I cry. My poor girls are baffled by this phenomenon. Olivia keeps asking me, "Mommy, are you very very tired?"
">


  • Olivia has become utterly captivated by "Lady and the Tramp." It's one of my favorite kid movies, too. I still giggle at that beaver scene and the whistle in his speech. "Sixty-six percent, eh? ...How do you get the consarned thing off, sonny?" Oh forget it, here's the video.
  • I have another addiction to confess: red onion. I don't know what it is about the red variety, compared to all the rest, but I'm putting them on and in everything.

  • And another thing: Ken's Steakhouse Buttermilk Ranch dressing. I've been a Bleu Cheese girl for many, many moons. Like ten, I think. (years, not moons). But we recently ran out of bleu cheese & I had to resort to the buttermilk ranch, and OOOOOH MAMA but it's good! Between that and the red onions, I've been eating salads like nobody's business.

  • My hair's too long already, which is my one and only pet peeve about having a short hairstyle. I refuse to spend $20 every 6 weeks to get a measly inch cut off, but that little inch makes such a difference. As in, the difference between 30 minutes of doing hair vs. 8 minutes. I guess I need to find someone who will barter services with me. (hello? anyone???)

  • In 2 weeks the girls and I are going with my parents to KY, where my dad will attend a seminar. I can't wait. Hotel breakfasts, swimming pools, naps, shopping, and especially NO DIRTY DISHES. What could be better?

  • Brienna is ready for a nap, which means I'll get one, too.

  • This Brain Dump has been (nearly) successfully completed.

    As you were.


No comments: