Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pregnancy Update: 35 weeks

I just saw my OB-GYN this morning, who was pleased to hear that I haven't experienced any episodes in a whole week. She commented on my small belly (!) and said everything looked and sounded great!


I feel as though Baby has had a major growth spurt in the 3 weeks since my last photo! You'll have to excuse the big nerd who forced his way into my first photo attempt. Isn't he a-DOR-able! *rolling eyes*





I know I'm not huge, but I certainly feel it sometimes!

My next appointment is in 2 weeks, at which I'll have an ultrasound. Doc wants to make sure the head is down and take one final look-see. I've never had a late-pregnancy ultrasound, so I'm excited!

1 comment:

jennyz said...

You look beautiful! I wished I looked like you with only a couple weeks to go. I get huge, swollen and down to wearing almost only a garbage bag!

Good luck on the labor, I will keep you in my prayers!