Saturday, August 29, 2009

My New Best Friend

My friend Jenny recently shared with me a $10 gift certificate to Boca Java, an online coffee company. Ever the cheap--er, I mean frugal one, I naturally headed straight for the Buy 1, Get 1 page! There I found and subsequently decided upon a coffee flavor that sounded really interesting. Meet my new best friend, Coastline Creamsicle.
Here, the description:

"A mouthwatering swirl of orange citrus and sumptuous vanilla. Inspired by the decades-old ice cream confection, Coastline Creamsicle has a base that's full-bodied and complex, and it evokes carefree memories of the ice cream man on a hot summer's day!"


Now, I don't remember any ice cream man. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting one. But lemme just say... if I could show you how this scrumptious coffee tastes, it would be like this:



Mmm hmm. Definitely tastes like this.
This, too:






Or, oooooooh! Most definitely like this:











I'm in coffee heaven, Jenny. Thank you ever so much!

And hey, if you'd like $10 your own first order, just let me know!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Referral code please! Jenteets@hotmail.com

Stacey said...

Sounds so comforting. They should hire you as their spoke/sales persons.

Unknown said...

Count me in for $10! Though I doubt I'd choose creamsicle. I'd definitely opt for something with chocolate in it.

heatherlyn11 said...

karen, I don't think I have ever commented on your blog, but i spy every once in a while:) anyway can you send me the code?? hcummings23@yahoo.com
I am back to coffee BIG TIME after baby #4....girl #4:)
So, this is heather your old trailer trash roomie!!!!! It is nice to see your pictures and see that you are doing great!
love,
Heather

melissa Sutphin said...

I am definitely interested in that code! By the way thanks for the card it meant a lot!!

Melissa

Jenny said...

YAY! I am so glad you got a great deal!! And that you like that flavor. BTW, make sure that when you send a referral code, the refer-ees know that they have to put your email in the referral place before they check out. :-) Then you'll get your $10 too!