Hoo-wee! We're comin' up on four years of blogging!
And do you know what that means?
It means I've been a blogger longer than I've been a mother!
Know what else that means?
It means a giveaway!
Nope, I have no idea what I'm giving away. Not a clue. But it'll be good.
Also, you'll have to work for your prize. Here's how it'll go down:
See, I'm having another baby, in case you're just tuning in. That's right, 3 kids in 3 years. You'd think I were in the running for some grand giveaway! And I like my blog and all, but in about 3 weeks the title of my blog will have to change. I don't want to just add Baby #3's name to the title--too long, too boring, etc...
But you see, after having 3 babies in 3 years, my sense of originality/creativity is all but shot. Mommy brain, or pregnancy brain, or whatever you choose to call it... it hit me--and hard. I'm afraid there may be no recovery. That's where you come in!
I need y'all to help me out with the re-naming of my blog. Since 98% of it is devoted to my children, maybe the title should include something about 3 kids, or 3 girls... I really just need your help! And if I choose the title you suggest, you win the Big Blogoversary Prize!
- Enter as many times as you wish (Give as many suggestions as you'd like). They can be given separately, or all in one comment post; just give me some ideas, people!
- No anonymous commenters, obviously, unless of course you leave your name somewhere in there.
- Include your e-mail address, please. I'll contact you that way if you win.
- Contest ends Monday, September 7th, at 8 p.m.
- I reserve the right to re-name my blog something which was not suggested; however, in that event, I will still choose the one I liked best and award the prize.
- U.S. participants only, please. Unless you are my missionary friend Stacey from Austria. :)
Allrighty, folks, get to thinkin'! I can't wait to hear what you creative peeps come up with!