Olivia Marie will be turning three in less than 2 weeks.
Is this shocking to anyone besides me?
Anyway, Livvie is still a bit young to be making a wishlist, so I've come up with a short one, based on her current interests. Not that anybody should feel obligated to buy her anything, mind you! This list was originally made with my own forgetful brain in mind.
Olivia's Birthday Wishlist, In No Particular Order
- CD's or cassettes of good Christian music. She has a few, but they're mostly Sunday School choruses and such. Nothing wrong with those, but "Only a Boy Named David" and "Fishers of Men" can challenge & stimulate her only so long. I'd really love for her to learn more meaty, meaningful music. Any of these would be just awesome.
- DVD's of Bible stories/ character-building life lessons. Dora and Mickey Mouse are harmless enough, but they certainly aren't doing anything for her eternal welfare.
- Paints & painting supplies. The child painted with her cousin for the first time last weekend, and she loved it! She's very artsy-fartsy (not sure where she got that from!), and she has scads of crayons and coloring books already. I figured she'd love painting, and I was right! She needs all things painting: brushes, paints, paper/figurines, and especially a smock.
- Girly/Princess things. Of any sort. Tiaras, jewelry, dresses, shoes, purses, and the like. She loves it all.
- Crafts/projects. She is busy, busy, busy! And she loves all things foam, glue, beads, buttons, yarn, tape, clay, etc., etc., etc! Oh, boy, and if she could make herself some snazzy jewelry to sport around the house? My GOODNESS, she'd be in crafty Princess heaven.