Saturday, June 06, 2009

Linkable

***"And Now, MORE Weird Wedding Cakes" -- Seriously. Just when I thought this site couldn't get any funnier. I'm tempted to get married again, just to do one of these outrageous cakes.

***"SALE"-- I know, I know. No fair including a link to my own blog in here. But if you've been eyeing Mary Kay stuff, don't forget that the supersale ends Tuesday.

***"Make a Wildflower Centerpiece"-- I guess I have no excuse if this 3ish-year-old can do it.

***"Parenting Trends and the Gospel"--"...there is a deep feeling inside a woman that correlates with the esteem a man receives from doing his job well: 'This is all I do, all day every day. I want it to be right.'" Thankfully, we're not answerable to anyone except God for the prayerful, careful choices we make concerning our little family. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

***"Apology Issued for S.D. Bible Study Threat"--Ahh, a rare encouraging word on the side of religious freedom.

No comments: