Monday, June 01, 2009

SALE!

I'm having a blowout sale to get rid of all my inventory before the big move, and I'm extending it to you, too!
Buy 1 item, get a 2nd FREE!*
*equal or lesser value
Cell-U-Shape Contouring System, Satin Hands Set, Body wash 'n' shave, Bella Belara fragance.
(The green body care items have been sold.)
These items were designated as my "demo" items or are samplers; however, most of them have been used only once or twice. Savings on these products is well over 50% off!

...aaaaand the big table! I have LOTS of foundations, Day & Night Solution, sunscreen, men's toiletry items & cologne (think Father's Day!), and lipsticks/gloss/liners.
And there are more odds & ends!
Naturally, I can't list every item here. But if you're interested or just curious, I can shoot you an e-mail with my complete inventory list which includes pricing. E-mail me at nkoadams (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.
Sale is good for bloggy customers through Tuesday, June 9th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you send me an e-mail with a list of what you have and prices? I have someone who might be interested in some of it. Thanks.

Melissa
cinderella248@juno.com
www.thebordenfamily.com