Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day '09

{Forgive me...the formatting is giving me fits.}
We enjoyed Valentine's Day with Nate's parents this year. We awoke to hot, buttery pancakes & followed with some little presents.

Ellia Joy likes her card...









...and her new stuffed dog...












...and especially her very own baby doll! She's been stealing Olivia's dolls for some time now. We figured it was time she had her own.












Olivia got a new cereal bowl,









and a fun heart-shaped cup, along with some stickers, a coloring book, and a ring pop.









My baby, so sweet to her baby!









Nate got in late Saturday night...he surprised me, actually. He was supposed to join us Sunday afternoon! He brought Livvie this cute little cake, and he brought me a big box of Hershey's Pot of Gold. I love that man.








Livvie & Grammy also baked heart-shaped cookies. Those pictures will follow.

No comments: