Thursday, August 07, 2008

"Missa"


This is Melissa--"Missa" to little Miss Livvie. I've known her for 5 years now--she was one of my students. I've blogged about her before, here.
Anyway, Melissa is blessed with the gift of helps, and we are blessed to be recipients of those helps from time to time. Sometimes she comes over just to keep me company; sometimes to play with the girls while I run errands. At church, she's always offering to occupy Livvie while I have my hands full with special music practice, nursery duties, etc.
Olivia clearly adores Melissa, and I have no qualms about leaving my kids with her. She'll be a senior this fall (Can it be??), and she plans to attend Maranatha Baptist Bible College after graduation. It has been a joy to watch Melissa grow and mature in the Lord.
We love you, "Missa!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys too! And I love coming over... to play with my buddy! Oh and to see you too!

Love ya,
Melissa