Friday, August 08, 2008

Good (Blog) Reading and a Talkative Ellia

Even though I haven't been reading all my favorite blogs this week, I can certainly recommend some that are always excellent. My most recent favorites are listed in the right-hand sidebar here, located between the "Blogging Without Obligation" button and the "Money Saving Mom" button.

Unfolding Grace is in the middle of a move to England and hasn't posted in some time.

Freebies 4 Mom, Money Saving Mom, and Baby Cheapskate are purely frugal in content. They tell about shopping tips, deals & steals, and freebies to be had.

The rest of them are beautiful content, beautifully written, by beautiful women. How inspiring.
Happy Reading!

Ellia has been babbling a bit recently. So sweet.

1 comment:

Abby said...

LOVE the video! I remember that stage and it's SO fun!!!