Friday, May 02, 2008

Silk and Such


While I don't embrace soy in its entirety, I do love Silk Soymilk, particularly the chocolate variety. I was delighted to happen upon a coupon for $2.25 off a quart of the stuff!

And it appears that my computer has a hiccup and won't let me override the popup blocker. Here's the link for that coupon: http://www.silksoymilk.com/drtv/


It is Friday--my first week as a full-time SAHM is complete. I have loved it!

We're having leftovers tonight [easy peasy!], and I'm hoping we can do something together as a family this evening. Even if it's just going to the grocery store to get Silk Soymilk!

How was your week? What are your Friday night plans?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey, and did you know if you hit your browser's back button you can print 2? It works this way with all the "bricks" coupons! YAY!