Sunday, April 20, 2008

To Do List

Nate & Olivia have been gone all weekend--since Friday afternoon, actually. Nate had an Herbalife conference in Chicago, and he took Livvie to spend the weekend with Grampy & Grammy. She has had a blast, I'm told!

Anyway, I've had an entire weekend to play around with, and let me tell you... I've done anything but play! I had a Mary Kay appointment Friday night & 2 on Saturday. It was a very productive weekend, praise the Lord! He is blessing the business, and I'm happily exhausted. Friday night I was up til almost 2, and last night til 1-ish.

I tried to nap this afternoon and couldn't, so I cleaned & dusted our bedroom instead. Nate has decided to stay the night tonight and come home in the morning. So I'll be going to work sans Olivia tomorrow, and they should be here when I get home! Then I have an appointment tomorrow night, followed by my last day of work on Tuesday. Tuesday night is my weekly success meeting for Mary Kay, and we're heading to Texas on Wednesday morning! Whew!

All that to say, I have a lot do to before our vacation! Here's my list for tonight:

1) Clean the bathroom. ...check!
2) Wash the dishes. ...check!
3) Scrub the kitchen floor. ...check!
4) Vacuum the living room. ...check!
5) Get Olivia packed (or mostly packed) for vacation. ...check!

And if I can get all of those things done and have energy to spare, I want to {finally!} at least start on my MK goal poster. I was encouraged to do this from the very beginning and keep putting it off. But I think it will really help me to stay focused, so I need to do it. ...check! (well, mostly!)

Well, it's nearly 9, so I'd better get crackin'! Keep me accountable here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you're making tired just reading about your crazy productivity! Have a fantastic time in the great state of Texas!