Sunday, February 03, 2008

sicksicksick!

Well, we are one sickly household. None of us was well enough for church this morning. I went in, did a couple nursery necessities, and stopped by the store before returning home. Nate seems to be okay, except for a nagging cough. I have some lingering head issues, very little energy, and a very productive (translation: disgusting!) cough.

Olivia was up a couple times in the night, wanting to cuddle. I noticed in the night that she felt really warm. This morning when I checked, her temperature was 102.8. Poor kid. She's been lying on the couch, snuggling with us literally all day. She took a very good nap; I managed one, too! Now she's trying her best to eat a few bites of toast and a bit of pedialyte (Her diapers have been VERY dry for a couple days now.).

We are a pitiful trio indeed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

rest well and get better! don't forget to take care of yourself too!

Unknown said...

Hope you guys get to feeling better soon. :-) I pray you stay safe - I know I was always a little scared getting super sick in the later stage of my pregnancies.

Harms said...

I hope you feel better soon!