Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Venture

Well, I'm going to insert a little shameless plug here for my brand-new business! I am now an independent beauty consultant! (sounds fancy, huh?)

I teach skin care and cosmetic techiques with Mary Kay. I'm a little nervous--there's a lot to learn! Hopefully I'll have my own rhythm established by the time Baby Girl #2 arrives.

I'm already making progress; yesterday a woman signed up underneath me to start her own business. I have yet to do a skin care class. I don't like them--I'm trying to figure out a way to avoid them altogether! :)

Wish me luck!

And check out my brand-spankin'-new website!

2 comments:

Harms said...

The skin care stuff is fun! I have a bad habit of buying a million potions and creams and masks and all that good stuff. I actually have the MK microderm abrasion in my shower...and the Origins product...and a few others...bad, bad habits I tell ya!

Shyla said...

lol! i can't believe you are doing mk! hope you have a good experience!