Saturday, January 19, 2008

Funny Livvie

I've been trying to capture Olivia's VERY fake laugh for weeks now. This morning she finally ignored the camera and chuckled heartily. I love her expression.

While I was changing her diaper this morning, she kept patting her belly. I would say, "Belly!" and she would mimic me. Then, while her diaper was off, she reached a bit lower... and said, "Be-ee?"

I said, more to myself than to her, "No, that's not your belly; that's your crotch."

Ever the imitator, she enthusiastically exclaimed, "Crotch!"

I guess we'd better decided for sure what we're going to call the nether regions.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh that laugh is so cute! And that is hilarious about her saying crotch! Makes you think twice about what you sat out loud!

Sadie said...

What a cutie! Her expression is priceless. It was fun watching you guys have fun laughing together as a family. Hope you are doing Well!

Kelly Glupker said...

I was sort of hoping the video would be of Olivia saying "crotch." :)
There's nothing like the laugh of a child. You can't help but let it make you smile.

ruth said...

So adorable! You are a blessed mama!