Friday, December 21, 2007

Future Basketball Star

This is currently Livvie's favorite game to play with Daddy.

This evening Livvie & I were in Target, and SOMEWHERE along the way she tossed her hat (brand-new, worn twice) out of the cart. I didn't realize it, of course, until I went to put it on her head. I darted through the store, experiencing major deja vu, and gave up after about 10 minutes. I also cried most of the way home...nothing worth crying about, I know. But I was exhausted, frustrated, had a headache, etc, etc, etc.

Well, we all went back to Target after supper; we had a couple more things on our list. I said a little prayer as we entered the store: "Lord, it'd be so great if we stumbled upon that silly hat!" LO & BEHOLD, God knew that losing the hat would've been more than I could bear. For there it was, lying dejectedly on the end of an aisle atop a set of dinosaur pajamas. I was more than thrilled.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Did you buy the dinosaur pjs?