Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Random Notes...

1. I have tomorrow and Thursday off--I LOVE days off! (who doesn't, right?)

2. I have just begun my 3rd trimester of pregnancy. 13 weeks (hopefully!) til the blessed event!

3. Corissa & Evan are out of school for the summer and more energetic than ever. :/

4. Nate has one more exam--then he's officially FINISHED with his masters degree!

5. We think we've found a credit union whose interest rates we like... looks like that Jeep Grand Cherokee is just around the bend!

6. This week I discovered 1-800-PetMeds. It's really much cheaper than our vet's prices! Plus, I also found out that animals don't need heartworm preventive all year round--just during mosquito season. Cha-ching!

7. Nate's boss (who also happens to attend our church) offered to grade our front yard for FREE! It's so bumpy and weedy--I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like!

That's all for tonight, I guess. Hope you're having a great week!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Days off are so nice...you can get so much done and feel as if you have accomplished MUCH by the end of the day!

So glad that you are able to get a new car!!!

Third Trimester!!! WOW...I can't wait to see your little baby girl! You are going to be an excellant mom!!!

My week is just plain ol busy!!! It looks like I may have a job...should know by Monday.