Thursday, June 08, 2006

Like My New Look?

Yes, it's still the same ole me, just with a different template. I grew bored of my old one and decided to change it up a bit! I didn't realize I had added so many things, so it's going to be a little while, I think, before I get it just the way I want it. Of course, the items on my sidebar remain all out of line, much to my dismay. I still haven't figured out how to get them all aligned. That bothers me. And I'm having trouble getting my clock on there. I'm no HTML girl, that's for sure! But last time I played around with it long enough, and it somehow magically appeared.

I have today and tomorrow off... hooray! I slept in this morning, and I plan to go grocery shopping and do some cleaning, and maybe mow the lawn if it stays dry. Adios!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad to still be able to mow the lawn! It makes me feel like I can still do something productive! (it's about the ONLY thing I can do at our new house that doesn't require lifting heavy objects!) Have a great day off!!

Unknown said...

Hey, this looks just like my blog! You have excellent taste in templates, my dear. :)

Karen said...

I know, Alicia! I popped over to your blog today and laughed when I realized I had copied you. Aren't you flattered?...

Vicki said...

Looks good! I like the baby meter at the top rather than the bottom. :)