Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Deep Breath

Okay, I've decided I'm going to do it. I'm going to take the writing course in the hopes that I will someday publish a children's book. I tried calling this morning to register, but the place doesn't open until 9:30. I'm really excited to start; I keep saying I need to write more, and now I'll have to. I received some sound advice about it from Nate, Dr. Buria, Sara, and my dad, people whose opinions are important to me. So I'm just going to do it! I hope I'm not in over my head! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

beck said...

Yea!!!! Good luck!! I'm excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT!! I'll be the first in line to buy the finished product...

I also want to let you know how much I enjoy reading your daily posts. They're quite entertaining and informational. Witty too--I'm not sure where you get that from though; it's not your dad!! HA! UNCLE LUNKER-IF YOU'RE READING THIS-HI!!