One habit I have forced myself into, that makes a WORLD of difference for my everyday sanity and happiness, is making a menu.
I hate having the "WHAT SHALL I MAKE FOR DINNER?" question floating around my brain all day and zapping my mental energy.
I menu plan!
Lately I've even taken to planning out what sides I'll make with each meal, just so I can be sure to have well-rounded meals with lots of variety.
We like variety.
Here's what we're eating this week:
- Chili dogs, chips, leftovers
- Crock-pot Beef roast, carrots, salad, homemade crescent rolls
- Stuffed peppers, slow-cooked coconut-pecan sweet potatoes
- Salmon, slow-cooked creamy rice, cheesy broccoli
- Bacon-egg muffins, pumpkin pancakes, hashbrowns, apple crisp
- Slow-cooked Zesty Italian soup, salad, breadsticks
- Homemade pizza, raw veggies & hummus
- Crock-pot Busy Mom's Chicken Fajitas, cornbread, guacamole & chips
The salmon will not go over well with my picky eater.
I am open and hoping for suggestions that will help her get it down!
>>>What are YOU eating this week?<<<