- Fond memories of an evening spent with friends last night. Especially fun was the sushi (which is half-off on Tuesdays. Now I must think of any excuse I can to spend Tuesdays in town.) SO delicious. I had the spicy avo and the soy chino (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, for lo, it is deep fried. Oh yes.)
2. This super-fun find at our teeny little thrift shop. It's Ann Taylor LOFT and it was 75% off.
Which made it EIGHTY CENTS, my friends. The cashier squealed along with me. It hits juuust above knee-length and has a couple things that I normally shy away from, namely:
- It has lace-y looking detail, very feminine.
- It is a color.
Yes, a color. I don't naturally gravitate toward colorful clothes. See?
A year or so ago Nate forbade me to purchase any more black tops.
I branched out and started buying gray instead. (Brave, right?) So this skirt is a big, bold move for me. I'll probably wear it one time, but hey. It was only $0.80.
3. (Am I on 3? I don't know.) Number 3 is the fact that one of my children gave the rest of her chocolate milk to her sister, who had spilled her own.
4. The buttermilk ranch dressing that I had on my giant salad today. I've been in a zesty Italian rut for a year, and that thick full-fat dressing was so good.
5. A nice trip to the library today. I used the computer, unhurried, and the girls happily played learning games and stuffed animals and found a big ol' stack of books.
6. This goofy kid:
☆☆☆What's making you smile today?☆☆☆