Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heard in our house recently...

Olivia:  "Look, Ellia, I'm beautiful!"
Ellia:  "You can't be beautiful--you're not wearing a dress!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(singing)
"This is my Father's world,
And to my list'ning ears,
The waitress sings so now I see
--Into the... world I see...
Mommy, I know the song, except I have trouble on the 'world' part."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Olivia

Ellia:  "Daddy should be a firefighter."
Mommy:  "A firefighter!  That's a dangerous and scary job!"
Ellia:  "No, it isn't!  He could ride in the back of the fire truck and then he wouldn't be scared!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia:  "Do you think Daddy is sad now that all his grandparents are gone?"
Mommy:  "Yes, probably so."
Olivia:  "But now he doesn't have to worry, since he has his kids to comfort him.  Right?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA!!! Thanks for sharing!