Thursday, December 02, 2010

Shout-Out: Shutterfly

A couple weeks ago, Shutterfly supplied us with a couple dozen free photo Christmas cards, thanks to Pampers's Gifts to Grow program.   I like monkeying around on Shutterfly's website.  It's visually pleasing and easy to navigate.  Want a black-toned 4x8 card with space for three photos?  BAM!  You've got all the options narrowed down for you!  (I liked this one in that category, only I'd have changed "Season's Greetings" into "Merry Christmas.") 

Shutterfly offers lots gazillions of options for Christmas card styles, which I simultaneously love and hate.  Does anyone else out there feel compelled to browse ALL the options before deciding? 

This year, though, I forced myself to just PICK ONE ALREADY.  I had this one all set to go: 
Classic Winter Cabin Christmas
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
Nice, huh?  If that isn't the picture of "cozy," I don't want to know what is!  But then I stumbled upon this one, called "Scarlet Letter"--gasp! and opted for the kill-two-birds-with-one-stone method.  Nice photo, bright red background, and a space for a bare-bones update letter.  (get it?  scarlet letter?)  I'd considered foregoing the Christmas letter this year, but this card layout was the perfect solution!  Now THAT is multi-tasking!

Shutterfly is giving me a $25 gift card for doing this write-up.  Wahoo!  More free photo stuff! 
See details for getting yours here.  Offer ends January 31; $25 gift certificate expires February 15.

No comments: