Monday, April 05, 2010

Cooking up a storm!

So far freezer cooking day is going great! I didn't really get started until about 9, and look at all I've been able to get done! 6 "cans" homemade chicken broth, 3# taco meat, 9 dozen meatballs, 4 pizza crusts, 2 pans chicken spaghetti, and butterhorn dough. Whew! I'm glad I had a frozen meatloaf to throw in the crockpot for tonight!
As I assembled the Chicken Spaghetti, I started feeling jittery. Brienna wanted to nurse, so I figured I'd better eat, too. Melissa has been wonderful this morning, taking the girls outside to play and take a walk, doing fingerpainting (brave soul!), playing with modeling clay, and feeding them lunch.

I'd better get back at it!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So excited for ya that you're getting all that done, what a great accomplishment and fabulous idea.

How do you do the meat loaf in the crock pot? Great idea.

Also would love the recipe for the Chicken spaghetti.

Connie said...

I exhausted just reading all you've done! Whew!