Sunday, February 07, 2010

Kid Quiz

Answers dictated by Olivia, age 3.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Be nice to each other.

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Not being selfish.

3. What makes Mom sad?
When I start getting sad.

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Do funny faces

5. What was Mommy like as a kid?
Play

6. How old is your Mom?
19

7. How tall is she?
(holds hand up)

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Work.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Sleep

10. If your mom becomes famous, what would it be for?
*blank stare*

11. What's your mom really good at?
Housework.

12. What's your mom not very good at?
Swimming

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Cleaning up your room.

16. If your mom were a cartoon, whom would she be?
a Backyardigan

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Go to the park.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
a girl

19. How are you and your mommy different?
I can't "fink" of something.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
When you love me!

21. What does mommy like most about daddy?
Being funny

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
a restaurant

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so cute. Aren't you so amazed at how the pay attention and listen.

I'm gonna try this on Aleia, can't wait to hear her responses.

Stacey said...

I did that quiz and Aleia had me rolling. I'll try to post it later.

Hope you enjoyed your coffee today, I'd love some Hazelnut creamer but we can't get it here:-(