Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To my non-related readers:

Do you get tired of seeing my children?

**Brienna and Daddy have a little chat.**


Not that I intend to change the content of my blog.

It is, after all, entitled "My 3 Little Women."


**Livvie & Ellia are super helpers! (Meaning: they "help" to pick as many butterscotch chips out of my cookie dough as they can.)**

And it's also my blog. Which means I can put anything on it that I please.

My children (usually) please me.
So there.





P.S.--If your answer to my aforementioned question happens to be "yes," then just indulge my sensitive feelings and don't comment.

P.S.S.--My sensitive feelings don't really care all that much.

P.P.S.S.--But seriously, just don't comment.

P.P.S.S.S--Thank you for your participation.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

No Karen, I NEVER get tired of reading about your children or you for that matter. You are my friend and I like knowing what is going on in your life. I usually look at the blog every day just to "check up" on you guys. Besides, when my kids are monsters, your's usually aren't and when your kids are being a handful, mine aren't and it makes me feel better. lol. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

wa-oh. what happened?! i love reading about your girls! How else am i gonna get my daily fix of little loved ones? Keep up the awesomeness! Can't waite to see you in a few days!

Stacey said...

Well I take it from your post someone left a not so kind and appropriate comment, or you were provoking us all to leave a comment...LOL nether the less you had me rolling from you frank-ness.

Love seeing your girls, it always is a great encouragement to me that the states your girls are in, mine are too. Your blog is great medicine for us all.

You're girls are lucky to have a mama like you.

Heather said...

I love reading your posts and even more love seeing pictures of your beautiful girls!!