Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Quick Visit with Gramps & Gram

The girls and I took a little trip to Wisconsin last week. We enjoyed spending time with my grandparents--especially my grandfather, whose health is declining rapidly.


I enjoyed introducing Gramps to his newest great-grandbaby.











Gram enjoyed her, too.










It was hard to see Gramps so thin and tired. His pain meds make him super-drowsy, but that's better than the alternative, to be sure. It brings me peace, though, to remember that he knows and loves the Lord. I'm so glad that we were able to visit with him for a couple days! I made him & Gram a couple meals, and an apple pie as well.




3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Grandparents are a special blessing, aren't they? I'm so glad you got to enjoy some time with them.

Stacey said...

So happy they were able to be the newest addition.

So glad your back, we missed you.

Brienna is growing....FAST!

Stacey said...

I mean so happy they were able to meet the newest addition. I have Brienna on my lap and you know how that is:-)

Have a great day.