Friday, July 24, 2009

The Most Pitiful Thing You've Ever Seen











Am I right or am I right? I can't get over the undereye circles and the red-rimmed eyes!




And talk about undereye issues! This one's got big ole puffy bags! Poor babies--looks like they'll take after their mama there. I suppose it was inevitable. Ellia has caught her sister's crud. Runny nose, sneezing, and yuckies in her eyes. We're surviving, but definitely glad that tomorrow is Nate's "Friday!"



And don't tell anyone I said it, but {my own throat is feeling juuuuuuuuuust a bit itchy.} Shhh! I'm not gonna say it out loud; don't you say it either! I'm taking my own probiotics and echinacea, just in case.

Brethren, pray for us!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

If you haven't already done so, go out and get yourself some Grapefruit Seed Extract. (GSE). Mine was $10 for the bottle, and when I'm feeling (shhh) itchy of throat, I take 20 drops 3x a day. Worked this last time, like a charm. Tastes nasty, mix with OJ for best disguise. Safe for kids.

Karen said...

I love GSE! That's funny, since I started using it, I've not heard anyone else recommend it to me. I loaned it out to someone and don't think I ever got it back. :( I wanted to pick some up today, but our errands got too lengthy. I fear I'll suffer for it.

Unknown said...

You poor things! Ellia looks especially troubled. Hope you can all get some extra rest and make it through this summer bug quickly!

Stacey said...

I've heard the weather has been pretty different this Summer in MI. It could have something to do with the girls coming down with a cold.

Hope your SHHHH (s-o-r-e t-h-r-o-a-t) doesn't turn into something more, it's to hard for Mama to be sick and the babies to be sick too.

Vicki said...

You poor girls! I hope you're all well in a jiffy!