Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

I guess it's a new tradition now to do Memorial Day at Justin & Kelly's. We had a great evening with them & Ryan's family, along with Celeste's parents and our pastor's family. Fried chicken, potato salad, chips, taco dip, baked beans, watermelon, and PW's The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever. No really, that's what the recipe is called. Yowza, I'm still stuffed!


Ellia & Reagan are so affectionate toward one another!









Livvie swings in the big kid swing now.










Those Estell kids are one active bunch! I can imagine how Nate and his brothers were at that age.






LOTS of trampoline bouncing... here, the 3 red amigas--Bethany, Olivia, and Caela.







Ellia was truly charming, wowing everyone with her funny faces and her newfound walking skills . Did I mention this? She's officially a toddler now. Walks everywhere.







Also, she eats watermelon. Preferably the rind.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hope your feeling better, sounds like you all had a blast.

We had Brienna's 1st B-day party yesterday, I made that bean dip and it was a grand success. Everyone wanted to know what it was called so I just called it "Spring bean Salad" hahaha put my own flare to it:-)

Ellia walking??? WOW! Brie is just a few steps behind her, I'm pretty content for her to continue crawling for the rest of her life:-) hahaha