Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whilst I peel my eyelids open

Olivia & I were up all night together, as she had quite a time with belly pain. Although she's much better today, we're both dragging. When she requested to dress herself, I made no objection.
Love the red headband, by the way.
Nor did I object when she asked to play with her daddy's travel mugs. She had a blast removing all the lids & replacing them again.
Boy, am I happy that Ellia is a great eater so far. She gobbled up her avocado the way I gobble up chocolate.
And now I'm treating myself to a toasty Reuben sandwich--made with real corned beef this time, leftover from Monday's supper--a juicy pear which is deliciously reminiscent of summer, and spicy guacamole chips. (Thanks, Kel.)
I'm off to a nap. See you on the other side.


5 comments:

christina said...

ooooohhhh! a reuben! definitely my fave and ESPECIALLY when i'm pregnant. livvie's definitely got style. :)

Stacey said...

You are so funny, I almost got sick just looking at the picture of your lunch today, only when your pregnant can you convince yourself of digesting something like that:-)

Congrats!!! on the little one, can't wait to hear more about him?????

Stacey

Anonymous said...

What do you put on your rueben?

Karen said...

Jennifer, I use corned beef, either deli-style or from a roast. Also swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing. I just layer it on and toast it in the toaster oven until it's melty and gooey! Mmmm!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Your blog is so cute. I love reading about your girls. I saw it on money saving mom about the menu planning. My youngest is 3 and your Livvie reminds me a lot of my Jenna. Such a fun age. The things they say!