Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Project Nearing Completion

Over a year later, I'm finally making major headway on my recipe project.

Here's what the pages look like, typed out and in page-protectors.
Am I OCD or what?






These recipes still need to be typed out.







Recipes I haven't tried yet but want to. Most are desserts.

It's been fabulous to finally get this organized! The only "drawback," if you can call it that, is that I've been doing a lot of baking. Strawberry cheesecake bars, molten lava cookies, blueberry streusel muffins, among others.




Crazy-haired cutie in the bath.
Is there a child on this planet who is more delicious than mine? I think not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little face makes me want another baby!

Kelly Glupker said...

Feel free to send me a copy of your recipe book when you're done. :) I've been wanting to do the same thing but just the idea overwhelms me. Good for you!