Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Party Pics!

Livvie's party was a blast Tuesday night!


We had Nachos & Taco Dip--my Aunt Darlene's famous recipe--along with Nacho Chex Mix.
Here, the kid table.











Evan loved the black olives!






Birthday cake! (We did a book theme.)




She loves balloons!










What a face!





Best part: presents!






















Look at that cake-covered face!




















Gift from Grandpa & Grandma--a basketball hoop!











Time for goodbyes!




5 comments:

Trisha Kelsey said...

How time flies!
Hey, what kind of bread do you use for the blueberry french toast recipe?

Karen said...

I've made it only once, and I think I used Buttermilk bread. But I've had it with both white & wheat, and it's all delicious.

It's all in the sauce, anyway! :) Are you making it soon?

Unknown said...

Ooh, a night time party. Good idea that way you're past the nap window and it also doesn't go too late. GREAT looking cake, Karen! Yum, that taco dip sounds delish. You'll have to pass that on to me sometime.

Stacey said...

Happy Belated Birthday...from Austria.

She looks so Happy. Aleia's 2nd B-day was in Elmo and her 3rd was her favorite (oh dora)....I couldn't help but notice was Celeste and Ryan's kids at the party? Are you in MI?

We will be home in MI Nov 3rd...can't wait. My whole family live right down the street from Ryan and Celeste.

One more things...I'm not sure how to put my picture up for when I comment....thanks for all your help.

Trisha Kelsey said...

I think Monday night - can't wait!