Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Livvie!

Make a note of it--I am no longer the parent of Olivia the Baby.
I'm the mother of Olivia the Little Girl.


If you're feeling as sentimental as I am, (and you are, are you not?), feel free to reminisce with me about my first childbearing experience.





Here she is: 3 days, 2 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year. Sorry... had to take a picture of a picture...











18 months...










...and this morning, age TWO, on her birthday present--a Dora trike! It is a noisy nuisance, but she fell completely in love with it at the store. How could we resist such a face?






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Livvie! I can't believe you're 2 years old already! Enjoy your new bike and don't drive your momma too crazy with it. :)