Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bucking Responsibility

This is what my coffee table looks like right now. How embarrassing. So why am I blogging right now, instead of cleaning my house? :)
Because I'm sure the grandparents are DYING to see photos of my children.

And because I just don't wanna.




My dear friend Damaris had her baby exactly 8 hours before I had Ellia. William weighed a teeny 6 lbs, 9 oz. Ellia looks really big next to him!






Tuesday evening we all went to the mall for a bit--great family outing, right? Livvie enjoyed riding in this Garfield car.








She LOVES the ice cream truck! She didn't even "ride" it--just played in it.







...chasing the little monkeys on the floor projector.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Believe me. Your coffee table isn't the only one that looks like that once in a while. Sometimes ya just gotta let it go and do what you want to instead of what you need to. It won't clean itself, but it will still be there when you're good and ready to clean in. :o) Glad you're feeling better and you're out and about.

Unknown said...

I second Vicki's comment. Get your rest and your blogging fix when you can. Housework is optional when you have a newborn!