Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Texas, here we come!

I just noticed that March 27th's post was the 666th one. Yikes. O well, here's number 667!

We are going to Texas! After lots of searching, the Lord has provided us with tickets that are comfortably within our price range. Last April, my biological family made the trek up here to Michigan, and we had such a great time. We had wanted to visit them in the fall, but we weren't able to make it.
We knew that it would have to be early spring, before Baby Girl #2 comes along! I had all but given up on the idea, especially after checking ticket prices a couple weeks ago. But my dear husband pursued the possibility, and God granted my heart's desire!
I haven't been to TX in 7 or 8 years, and Nate has never been. We're excited for a little vacation, and SO thrilled to see Susie & company again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! What part of TX will you be going to?

Vicki said...

Have fun Karen! Where do you guys find such good deals on airline tickets? I've been wanting to visit my dad in Baton Rouge, but everything I see is astronomical!! Hi to Nate and Livvie!

Karen said...

We'll be in Corpus Christi...waaaaay down in the southern part of the state!

Southwest has great deals right now. One-way deals between $49-$99

Vicki said...

Thanks for the hint! :o)