Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sick Hubby


O boy. Nate has the flu. He was up all night, and he's exhausted this morning. CU's head coach & his family had it, and apparently he passed it on to Nate.

I am praying... pleading with God to spare Olivia and me.

For today, though, our washer & dryer will work overtime. Where's my bottle of peroxide??

UPDATE: It's now nearly 4 p.m., and 13 hours since Nate's last bathroom visit. It appears the worst has passed. He has been sleeping/resting all day, complaining now of muscle aches & soreness. For us, we're still feeling fine. I lost count of laundry loads... I think we're on 5 or 6. Going out now for some fresh air and errands. And to give Nate some solitude.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so sorry to hear that Nate has the flu! It has been a LONG time since it has hit the Watson household...I totally understand why you are praying that you and Olivia don't get!!!

Hopefully he will be feeling better!!!