Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Message from Olivia

Hi! It's Olivia. Today my Mommy & Daddy took me to see our new baby! I liked it. The baby moved around a LOT, and I kept pointing to it and saying, "Baby." Everything looked fine--at least the sonographer said so!

Daddy decided that we should find out what kind of baby is in Mama's belly, but the technician had a lot of trouble! She said, "You have a very modest baby!" It took her FOUR tries to finally get a good picture. She was very nice; she had my Mommy turn on her side to get the baby to flip over; she also told Mommy to go to the bathroom to make more room for it. When those things didn't work, she said Mommy could walk around a little bit and try one more time. Finally, it worked!


Here's a profile picture. (Head is on the left; big belly to the right.)
Mommy & Daddy think that my baby sister will look just like me.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooh, you guys, congratulations! How exciting!

Unknown said...

Yay for another delightful girl! Sisters are so fun - especially when they grow older together!

Sadie said...

Congratulations! How exciting for Oliva to have a sister.

Abby said...

Awww - congratulations! Sisters are definitely fun!! YAY!

Kelly Glupker said...

So happy for you. Having a sister is awesome. I wish you would have had us all guess the gender. I would have guessed right. :)

Shyla said...

i couldn't even read your post. i just kept skimming for boy or girl! LOL congrats! how 'bout God working out all the hand me downs! are you keeping names a secret?

pamela s said...

Yay for another sweet little girl!

Troy & Sherry said...

how very exciting.....we found out today that we are having a boy ....our child however was spread eagle....no modesty at this end. i am so glad your technician was so willing to try so many times...that is cool

Vicki said...

Congrats on another precious little girl! Very exciting... :o)

ruth said...

Cool, a girl! Congratulations.

Sara said...

Yay! Olivia is so beautiful! I can't wait to see the looks of a second girl!! It really is only fair for a girl to get those beautiful curls anyway.
And certainly "hand me downs" will save lots of money.