Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bon Appetit!

Lately it seems that when Nate isn't home for supper, I resort (happily!) to breakfast cereal.

Usually I prefer some variety of Chex, which happens to be Livvie's favorite.
Tonight, it's Grape Nuts... with banana slices on top. Mmm! (Okay, it's actually off-brand Grape Nuts. Hey, they were clearanced to $1.55!) I like them slightly milk-logged. I hate it when food is so crunchy that you can't hear anything! Mmm, mmm, good!
What do you have when there's no hubby to cook for?

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's when we usually do breakfast, too! Only we cook something for it like pancakes or french toast. I hate going to a lot of effort if hubs is gone!

Unknown said...

my hubby is rarely gone at supper time but once chloe and i ate popcorn for dinner - so yummy! grape nuts is one of my faves too. during winter i like to nuke it and eat it w/ brown sugar.

pamela s said...

I splurge on a Lean Pocket. Dinner is ready in 1 minute! :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Ben often works nights so I make a big lunch instead. In the evenings I eat leftovers or . . . well . . . junk. I am not very disciplined when it comes to eating.