Monday, December 31, 2007

Cheap Haircut!

I just got my hair cut in early November, and right after Thanksgiving it was already driving me crazy! It didn't take me long to realize that--hello, I'm pregnant! So my hair is growing like the proverbial weed. I was really disappointed; even with a coupon, a haircut from my buddy Ann still costs me $11.99. Plus a tip. THEN...


a card came in the mail from the brand-new Great Clips salon, which opened just a couple weeks ago near us. Attached to the announcement was a coupon... haircuts are only $4.99! Hurray! (For all you locals, this is just a Grand Opening promo, which is good until 01/25/08. The new Great Clips is located across from Target/Pier 1 off of Carpenter Rd.) I took advantage Saturday and got it whacked! It's not boy-short, but it is the shortest I've ever worn it. No matter, it'll be all grown out in a couple weeks!
(No photo just yet. Stuff to do before Nate gets home from practice.)

1 comment:

the johnson crew said...

congratulations on your baby on the way! i am so excited for you guys! are you going to find out what you are having?