Monday, May 14, 2007

Some New Pics

We had an eventful weekend! It was my first Official Mother's Day, and that was so special. I cried through the entire morning church service... I tell ya, my emotions have not been the same since Olivia... Well, here are the photos.




This is Livvie pinching Nate's chin--she does that a lot, and that's how I know it's time for the fingernail clippers! Ouch!







On Friday night we went to Eva's first birthday party. There were about 200 kids and babies there. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration, but there were probably 20! It was fun. Here's pretty Eva with her lovely mama, Damaris. You might remember that I organized a baby shower for Damaris a little over a year ago. Well, here's the baby! She's a doll!








On Mother's Day we all went over to Ryan & Celeste's for lunch. It was GORGEOUS outside, and the kids enjoyed playing together. Drew was kind enough to take Livvie for a spin on his John Deere gator. She liked it.







HA! I'm laughing even now as I remember this funny episode! Olivia and Evan were getting fussy, so we plopped them down next to each other. Boy o boy! Evan desperately wanted to taste Olivia's fingers--which he did successfully. And Olivia was not about to be chewed on without a fight! This is only one of about 20 pictures I captured of the 2 babies.


AND, notice my updated profile picture and Livvie's picture, located on the sidebar.

3 comments:

Sara said...

SO, SO precious! But gracious! Where are her curls?!?! She has just got to have them somewhere!!And Happy Belated Mother's Day! I am sure it was very meaningful.

Unknown said...

Great photos of Livvie and her cousin! He's such a big baby, he reminds me of Chloe. Though I don't think she was ever that big (I bet his mom and dad get tired comments from strangers). He looks like his little crack is showing in that last photo! Too cute!

Karen said...

O, she's got curls, Sara--her hair is simply too short to stay curly without coaxing. :) If I comb the sides up while it's wet, it'll curl. VERY cute.

Yes, Alicia, Evan is a biggie! He's 5 months and probably 23-25 lbs.