Friday, September 01, 2006

Nope... not yet!

No baby yet, folks, in case you're wondering... and I'm sure you are! :) I have, however, been having a few mild but highly sporadic contractions here and there. And at the Dr. yesterday, I measured a bit smaller than last week, which apparently indicates some droppage. (just made up that word. Like it?) So while I don't anticipate checking into triage this evening, I am encouraged by even these little baby steps, if you will. :) hardy har...

Still feeling pretty darn great, for being almost 39 weeks pregnant! I praise the Lord for that!

In other news, we have FINALLY decided on a vehicle! Here's a picture of our beautiful Jeep. Well, ours isn't this particular one, but it looks the same. The seller came down $1100 from his original asking price, making it perfect for us. Praise God! We're picking it up Wednesday night, most likely. I've been telling Olivia to stay put til we bring it home and get plates on it. We'll see if she obeys. :)

Gotta fly. Hope your Friday is grand! Tonight we're going out--Nate reminded me that it's the 3-year anniversary of our first date!

7 comments:

pamela s said...

I was wondering about you! Now's the time to post 1 sentence posts just stating you're still pregnant, so we don't go crazy with curiosity! :)
Have fun on your time together with your hubby & congrats on the Jeep. I love our SUV!

Karen said...

:) Thanks for the interest, Pam! I thought of you guys as we considered our Jeep. :) Glad to hear you like it so well!

Shyla said...

ok, as a former jeep owner...i am VERY excited for you...they're great!
Now..onto the prego front...DO NOT feel compelled to give daily updates of your still pregnant belly! It will only make the days go by for you slower! It's a lot of pressure we feel to have a baby on it's due date! Trust me, you will be feeling enough pressure in the deilvery room! Just relax for now and give us a heads up after your due date..so we know you're alive! ;)

Anonymous said...

You have such a great attitude -- enjoy these last few days before she arrives. So glad you're feeling so good. That's wonderful! We can't wait to see pictures! :)
Congrats on your new vehicle! yay!

Kelli said...

Sounds like you are doing great! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Olivia! Glad to hear about your new car. How nice that will be! I will be thinking about you the next few days!

Heather said...

Hope you had a great evening with your hubby! I hope you are still feeling great!

carissa said...

I see you haven't written for 4 days now. Where are you....Is she here yet? I'm dyin'....hope you're doing well. I'll be checkin in on you!