Thursday, May 11, 2006

Prayer Request

Anyone remember Ben Saucier (pronounced so-see-ay) from NBBC? He and his wife Jenny attend our church; Nate and he knew each other as kids. Anyway, he's in the drywall business, and yesterday he was working 20 feet up on some scaffolding. The scaffolding gave way, and Ben didn't want to get entangled in the pileup, so he jumped off. He landed on concrete, feet first. Both feet and ankles are shattered, and there's talk of a back injury, too. Originally they wanted to operate today, but his injuries are too traumatic, so they're going to wait about a week.

Nate went to visit him last night in the hospital and said he looked really rough. And Jenny's scared for him, of course. They've been married about a year and a half. Pray for them if you think of it, would you?

3 comments:

Shyla said...

yikes! that's really tough. I will be praying for them!

Heather said...

We prayed for them this morning! I don't know how, but I got an e-mail from someone on it! I noticed that they were from the same town as you!

Sounds like some scarey injuries!

Unknown said...

Wow, I don't know them but my sis-in-law's sister's husband (how's that for confusing!?) fell from a roof and is now like a 6 year old. I'll pray. How awful for the wife!